you can embed amazon associate link(s) in your blog without using iframes by creating an amazon astore adding a category for the product add product to category then post link to that store category
amazon pan and tilt webcams from £25 to £50
the £30 one even has built in DDNS !
clocks with hidden cameras
Originally posted on Hackaday:
A common theme around Internet of Things things is connecting a relay to the web. It’s useful for everything from turning on a lamp from across the country to making sure your refrigerator is still running without the twice-hourly calls from the International Refrigeration Commission. For his Hackaday Prize project, [Matt] is turning lights on and off with an ESP8266 WiFi module, but not just any lights: he’s focusing on low-voltage lighting with the ESPLux.
Most downlights and landscape lights run off a 12 or 24 V transformer, and because [Matt] wanted to add dimming to his lighting box, he’s rectifying the low voltage AC to DC; PWMing an output to light an LED is a much better idea than chopping AC with a triac.
With a rectifier, MOSFET, and an ESP8266, the ESPLux is a simple build, but the project doesn’t end with electronics. for automation and control of…
View original 30 more words
Amazon have put all their markdowns, overstock and clearance deals in the amazon outlet store, so your users can find just what they want with just a little online shopping.
my amazon gadgets and other astores
- devops – http://astore.amazon.co.uk/devops21-21
- fsse – http://astore.amazon.co.uk/fsse8info-21
- gadgets – http://astore.amazon.co.uk/gadgets21-21
- osde – http://astore.amazon.co.uk/osde8info-21
- sysadmin – http://astore.amazon.co.uk/sysadmin-21
- vizz – http://astore.amazon.co.uk/vizz8info-21
- voip – http://astore.amazon.co.uk/voippix8info-21
- webdev – http://astore.amazon.co.uk/webdev21-21