A selection of Yahoo! web 3.0 services for web developers from the Yahoo! everything page !
- Yahoo! Blueprint – the mobile platform that supports over 3500 mobile devices !
- http://developer.yahoo.com/mobile/ & http://mobile.yahoo.com/developers
- Yahoo! Traffic http://developer.yahoo.com/traffic/
- Yahoo! WOEID http://developer.yahoo.com/geo/geoplanet/
- Yahoo! YAP http://developer.yahoo.com/yap/
And here are some tutorials to help you get started:
The Yahoo! Application Platform allows you to reach our users and improve the Yahoo! user experience by building and deploying new experiences for them into Yahoo! pages, writing code the way you love to write it. We're looking to you to help us build the next big thing on Yahoo!, and in turn we'll shower you with traffic and users.
And if you are a web developer based in the UK why not enter the Yahoo! Yap Hack Competition for a chance for your app to get advertised to 330M Yahoo! users !
At last nights Eclipse Demo Camp London the European Director of Eclipse Foundation inc, Ralph Mueller, did a great presentation on why Eclipse is different to other open source projects such as Apache or MySql !
If you weren't there last night then you might like to go to Eclipse Demo Camp Hamburg next month !
Open Source Android mobile phone application development:
or if you'd prefer one platform for developing both iPhone and Android apps then you could try the
which shares common APIs across devices and provides extensibility for each device’s unique capabilities.