Vyew web conferencing with voip and whiteboard
just spent an hour or so adding and updating ohloh.net enlistments and tags so you can now make an informed choice on which free libre open source web test tool to use
apparently denyhosts uses tcp wrappers and only protects ssh whereas fail2ban uses iptables and can check more ports but looking at ohloh both seem to be unchanged for 2+ years old and they both only have 12 users !
If you can’t find Windows 7 SP 1 listed in your Windows Updates check that KB976902 is installed. You may save downloading the extra 50 updates before installing Windows 7 SP 1 !
Finally dont forget to run Windows Update after you have installed Windows 7 SP 1 to pick up any extra Windows Updates.
UK PostCode data is finally “free” and “open” and available as “Code-Point Open” which is a postal geography dataset subject to the UK OGL licence
thanks to the efforts of the following
DELL OpenManage 5.1 is avaliable on a CentOS 4.4 Live CD
DELL OpenManage 6.2 – 6.4 can be installed via yum !
robtex sysadmin swiss army knife internet tool(s)
- RBL checks multiple RBL’s if a list is specified
- DNS checks detailed dns information for a domain or a hostname
- IP-number checks ip number information such as dns reverse and forwards
- C-net checks an entire c-network
- whois lookup checks whois information for a domain
- route checks a specific routed prefix ()
- AS numbers checks information on an AS-number
- BGP announcements checks prefixes origined from a specific AS-number
- AS macros checks who belongs to an AS-macro (example: as-ams-ix-peers)
- RFC documents Request For Comments (rfc2822)
The Open Source Observatory and Repository for European public administrations (OSOR) is a platform for exchanging information, experiences and FLOSS-based code for use in public administrations and includes