If you use the same mobile number to turn ON 2FA on a second instagram account it DISABLES 2FA on the first instagram account.
So you need different mobile numbers for each instagram account you have to avoid getting the following warning :
You turned off two-factor authentication for this Instagram account because you reused the same phone number to confirm another account.
This means you won’t need to enter a security code when you log in.
If you want to turn it back on, you’ll need to use a unique phone number for each account.
what are you #alexa #googhome #hive #webcams #IOT devices phoning home about ? #iotphonehome #spyingonthespys #security #privacy #vpn #packetsniffing
here is an example of the sort network setup you can use to spy on the spys
- Broadband ADSL/FIBRE router (as supplied by your ISP but with WiFi disabled)
- Raspberry Pi 3 or 4
- USB to ethernet adapter
- Configure Raspberry Pi as a router between ISP router and YOUR WiFi accesspoint
- Linksys/Netgear/other WiFi access point
just make sure you connect your devices to your access point via either ethernet or wifi and you can then measure / monitor / sniff your
- amazon alexa
- goog home
- SMART DVD
- SMART TV
- mysterium.network blockchain vpn node (docker image or rasp pi native app)
however check the T&Cs as some of these will PROHIBIT you from sniffing their traffic ! for example
SHORT VERSION IN HUMAN LANGUAGE:
- Mysterium Platform and Mysterion Software is still in its development (alpha) stage. We will do our best to develop it further, but we cannot guarantee this.
- You will join our network and act as an exit node for others.
- No compensation will be paid to you for your participation in the Program.
- We strive to protect you from any legal liability and believe that you should not be liable for running an exit node, but we cannot guarantee that you might not face it.
- You cannot monitor or log any data which passes through your equipment and must treat all data equally.
- Your use of the platform and software is at your own risk. We provide it to you “as is” without any warranties.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages which you may incur.
compact layout raspbery pis stacked
ironing board is optional
does your VPN have a secure core ? if you want one you can pay extra to enable one on @protonvpn #vpn #security #sysadmin
Secure Core allows us to defend against this threat to VPN privacy by passing user traffic through multiple servers. When you connect to a server in a high-risk jurisdiction like the US, your traffic will first go through our Secure Core servers. Therefore, even if an attacker monitors our servers in the US, they would only be able to follow the traffic back to the edge of our Secure Core network, thus making it far more difficult to discover the true IP address and location of ProtonVPN users.
great wordpress @wpldn meetup about pentesting and larevel featuring swag from @plesk & @wpengine
generic pen test tools
wordpress pen test tools
howto upload pictures / screenshots with tails and tor browser
- enable persistant storage
- run tor browser
- take screenshots
- copy Pictures/* into Persistent/Tor Browser
now you can upload pictures / screenshots to the web
tails is the amnesic incognito private and secure live desktop that runs from a USB stick
and some great info and warning on how to be secure as possible
press freedom threats and internet privacy protection
internet privacy protection
the latest @microsoftuk #windows 7 update takes 152 updates and 1,062M of downloads
can you remember everywhere you’ve ever been ? in the last week ? in the last 10 years ? well google location history #googtimeline can !
if your google location history is enabled you can even drill down to see the routes you took to get there
if you have some spare time this #xmashols maybe it would be good to use it to spring clean your web accounts