animated 70s album covers on codepen
WebTide Java Jetty HTTP Server is an open-source, standards-based, full-featured web server implemented entirely in Java. It is released under the Apache 2.0 licence and is therefore free for commercial use and distribution. First created in 1995, Jetty has benefitted from input from a vast user community and consistent and focused development by a stable core of lead developers. There are many more examples of Jetty in action on the Jetty Powered Page that has selections from among the tens of thousands of production Jetty instances.
WebKit is an open source web browser engine. WebKit is also the name of the Apple Mac OS X system framework version of the engine that's used by Safari, Dashboard, Mail, and many other OS X applications.
Related Apple docs
Google Apps now has two ways to verify your domain ownership.
You can either upload an HTML file with a ID specified by Google, or you can change the CNAME record for your domain using a SUBdomain specified by Google.
- Create a HTML verification file named "googlehostedservice.html" ,
- Copy the ID (googleAAAABBBBCCCCDDDD) into it, and upload it to http://your.domain/ .
- Once you have made the changes, make sure you can see the file at http://your.domain/googlehostedservice.html.
- Sign in to your Domain Hosting Service and locate the DNS management page.
- Use the SUBdomain to create a new CNAME record: googleAAAABBBBCCCCDDDD.your.domain
- And point the CNAME record to:google.com
Had a fantastic day yesterday at the Adobe OnAir AIR 2008 Tour in London.
Install the runtime, and check out the newest applications.
AIR for GNU/Linux ALPHA