force developerforce salesforce eclipse ide
To get Eclipse IDE 3.7 working with MySql 5.0 you’ll need
Data Tools Platform SQL Query Builder
Editor for building SQL queries SQL Query Builder enables you to create, edit, or run SQL statements using the SQL Query Builder graphical interface, which provides access to your database schema and objects so that you can quickly create or edit SQL statements without actually typing any SQL code.
Data Tools Platform Enablement for MySQL
DTP support for using the MySQL database The Enablement project is intended t…
$ tar zxvf mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.tar.gz
# cp \
Atlassian Eclipse IDE 3.7 JIRA plugin
Optionally install the Eclipse IDE 3.7 Marketplace Client from
but now you can get eclipse 3.7 for free from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-classic-37/indigor
Attend the Virtual Conference where Java EE 6 spec leads, GlassFish tech leads and developers will take you on a tour of the latest Java EE 6 Platform and GlassFish technology, including:
- How Java EE 6 makes writing enterprise and Web applications easier with more annotations, POJOs, simplified packaging and less XML configuration with improvements to EJBs, JPA, JSF, and Servlets
- GlassFish 3 features including: fast startup time, Update Center integration for easy access to additional features and updates, fine-grained monitoring, dynamic language features and more
- Updated NetBeans and Eclipse Tooling that supports Java EE 6 to enable instant productivity
And here are some tutorials to help you get started:
At last nights Eclipse Demo Camp London the European Director of Eclipse Foundation inc, Ralph Mueller, did a great presentation on why Eclipse is different to other open source projects such as Apache or MySql !
If you weren't there last night then you might like to go to Eclipse Demo Camp Hamburg next month !
Eclipse Europa 3.3.2 and PHP PDT 1.0.3
Note to avoid any of the following install errors you must use the exact versions of Eclipse and PDT specified below:
- PDT Feature (1.0.3.v20080603-79-7PE7QYGHNH6Gh) requires feature "org.eclipse.wst (2.0.0)", or compatible.
- PDT Feature (1.0.5.v20081126-1856) requires feature "org.eclipse.wst (3.0.0)", or compatible.
- Eclipse XML Editors and Tools (2.0.2.v200802150100-7A1ECMCnbcl1bVs9uNm_Zkieb7Qe) requires plug-in "org.eclipse.wst.validation (1.1.0)", or equivalent.
Obtain Eclipse & PDT
- Download and install Java SE 6
- Download Eclipse Europa 3.3.2 JEE Edition
- Unzip Eclipse and move to /opt/eclipse or another path with no spaces in it
- Download Zend PDT 1.0.3 zip file
- Unzip PDT 1.0.3 and move to a path with no spaces in it
- Help | Software Updates | Find & Install
- Search for New Features to Install
- New Local Site
- Enter name of PDT and path to unzipped PDT
- Check PDT
- Install PDT
You can now use Eclipse to write PHP projects !
Eclipse Europa IDE 3.3.2 Packages
Eclipse Archived Downloads (3.3.2 and earlier)