theres even a CloudFlare plugin for WordPress
however be sure to take note of CloudFlare’s T&Cs:
- Rewrite content in order to hide sensitive information from select visitors to your site.
- Add cookies to your domain to track visitors, such as those who have successfully passed a CAPTCHA.
- Add tracking codes or affiliate codes to links that do not previously have tracking or affiliate codes.
- Add script to your pages to, for example, add services or perform additional performance tracking.
- Intercept requests determined to be threats and present them with a block page.
- Other changes to increase performance or security of your website.