iTALC is a powerful didactical tool for teachers.
iTALC has been designed for usage in schools and it lets you view and control other computers in your network in several ways.
- see what’s going on in computer-labs by using overview mode and make snapshotsremote-control computers to support and help other people
- show a demo (either in fullscreen or in a window) – the teacher’s screen is shown on all student’s computers in realtime
- lock workstations for moving undivided attention to teacher
- send text-messages to students
- powering on/off and rebooting computers per remote
- remote logon and logoff and remote execution of arbitrary commands/scripts
- home-schooling – iTALC’s network-technology is not restricted to a subnet and therefore students at home can join lessons via VPN-connections just by installing iTALC client